Monday, April 17, 2017

A Big, Scary Rottweiler Lunged At A Tiny Bunny ... Then This Cuteness Happened

If I've learned anything from the variety of pets I've cared for through my life, it's that they never fail to surprise you.

 I was constantly under the feeling that felines and puppies were mortal adversaries, for instance, although now that I'm living calmly with both (generally), I know this presumption could not be all the more off-base. While it generally relies on upon the specific critters being referred to, the same can be said for other creature combines also. Simply ask these improbable companions.
 In the event that you watched out into your territory and saw this Rottweiler ideal alongside a bunny, you may fear for the little animal's life - that is, until you see the charming way they play together.


Warning: this video may cause you to go into cuteness overload. Viewer discretion is advised.




I could watch these cuties all day! It's seriously impossible not to smile at their silly antics. Be sure to share this video with all your animal-loving friends!

0 التعليقات

Post a Comment